мιℓєу ¢уяυѕ ƒαη
selam (: ,
sitemize hoşgeldin ! , sitemizde herşeyi bulabilirsin ..
eğer sende Mileyciysen
BEKLİYORUZZ ! <3
мιℓєу ¢уяυѕ ƒαη
selam (: ,
sitemize hoşgeldin ! , sitemizde herşeyi bulabilirsin ..
eğer sende Mileyciysen
BEKLİYORUZZ ! <3
мιℓєу ¢уяυѕ ƒαη
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

мιℓєу ¢уяυѕ ƒαη

Üye Ol , Mutlu Ol (: , İlk Ve Tek MC fan !

AnasayfaAnasayfa  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH SPLIT

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Kimberly.'N
Prenses
Prenses
Kimberly.'N

Kadın Mesaj Sayısı : 193
Doğum tarihi : 16/03/96
Kayıt tarihi : 31/08/10
Yaş : 28
Lakap : Kim.

MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH SPLIT Empty
MesajKonu: MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH SPLIT   MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH SPLIT EmptyÇarş. Eyl. 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Miley Cyrus is ending the summer as a single lady. The teen queen has split from her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth after more than a year of dating.

Hemsworth's PR representative confirmed the "Can't Be Tamed" singer and her beefy Australian beau have officially called it quits. "It's true," the actor's rep told RadarOnline.com. The news comes after reports that the couple were getting serious. According to Radar, Cyrus recently purchased a $3.4 million house, not far from her parents' California home, where Hemsworth was a frequent guest.

Hemsworth and Cyrus struck up a romance after meeting on the film set of "The Last Song" in 2009. The pop star said earlier this year that although she wasn't on the lookout for a boyfriend, Hemsworth won her over with his gentlemanly charm.

"I kind of just wanted to focus on my work. I tend to hide behind my work sometimes," Cyrus said on "Ellen" in March. "But I met him, and he opened the door for me, and I was like, I have been in L.A. for three years and I don't think any guy has actually opened the door for me. It wasn't that he wanted the job. That's just who he is. I was like, 'Wow, that is super-impressive.' I actually turned to the director and said, 'He's got the job.' He's hot and he opened the door. Excellent."

Cyrus, who dropped her latest album, Can't Be Tamed, in June, said that much of the LP was inspired by her romance with Hemsworth.

"There are a lot of songs that are about Liam," Cyrus told MTV News when Tamed was released. "I tell him every one's about him," she quipped.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

MILEY CYRUS AND LIAM HEMSWORTH SPLIT
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası